I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Avatar :D

ALLYSON IRAHETA
i suddenly feeling like not changing school!for some reason its because of u.U change it all..lol so i guess i'm not...
SO TODAY my brothers birthday...i have to no wait I'M FORCED..to watch avatar i thought it would be on of those boring movies but AVATAR WAS AWSOME!!!best movie so far!It was just so cool!hehe

(in avatar)
ok i forgot what the girl name was so name it girl

girl:I see u

jake:I see u too

every 30 min...

jake:I see u

girl:I see u...

(L-A-M-E i know but its my fav part)

i love that movie i could watch it again but its kinda long almost 3 hr-long movie I LOVE EVERY SECONF OF THE MOVIE BUT MINUS the part where the dinosaur/animal thing tried to eat jake i felt like jumping of my chair!!lol~aftert that my bro wanted to buy stuff in toys'r'us..i was soo BORED i drop the whole pile of ball there(basket balls}~lol

Ok nothing else 2 write...
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment