I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Loserville

DEMI LOVATO
If you wanna critisize people,then go *$&# yourself!!Then only talk to me!I never ask any of you losers to comment on my post in facebook go back toLOSERVILLE..There are better things to do then mess with people's life...NO-PHYSICAL CONTACT! Stop messing with me!!!


Just chat with Daisy she is strangely making something for her bf for valentine's day..well i shouldn't blog about this but she will never see ..so well why not! :D I dont think i have a valentine this year, well the truth i dont have for the past 13 years!so why bother?

I WILL BUY MYSELF A ROSE OR JUST
SHOOT MYSELF WITH A GUN X]
(RETARDING !COME BACK IN 2 SECONDS)
LIke i was saying[WHY BOTHER?].......
anyways i was dying 2 watch Cirque du freak:The vampire assistant today which i did {claps}!with HIM (his name i am not gonna say) SO yeah we watch the 2:30 show in gardens because midvalley full[screw midvalley]!!! THAT show is AWSOME!!!i have 2 watch again!!after that we walked and walked!!i got sponsered for ice-cream!LOL xDwe wanted to go bowling but it was full and i change my mind last minute!!and then we had an arguement i wanted to go eat japanesse food and he wanted Mcdonald...:D
Conversation:
ME:Go japanesse food la!!
HIM:Dun want!Mcdonald la more better
ME:i love japannese food!!Its nicer
HIM:Me 2..But MCdonald more cheaper!!
ME: (*looks in purse) GOOD POINT!
at mcdonald so FULL!i want 2 order take about 15 min....Well he say he go find place and he ask 2 get coke!AND when i went to the table i forgotten 2 get the coke (btw i hate COKE!!)
and i almost fell while carrying it back (i am such a clutz sometimes) ...after that i couden't resist the candy cart since i love candy SUGER-FREE ME is not in my dictionary!!!
Anyways u deserve a present lol..hade so much FUN today....
OK thats all today.I gonna have dinner now.Nothing special...My brother is in my room playing my guitar(which i told him NEVER EVER TOUCH) he dosen't listen!Nothing else 2 blog...............Hmm tata

No comments:

Post a Comment