I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Tokio hotel ;D

Automatic (automatic echo x3)Automatic (echo x3)You’re automatic and your hearts like an engineI die with every beatYou’re automatic and your voice is electricbut do I still believe?It’s automatic every word in your letterThe lie connects the beatIt’s automatic when you say things get betterbut they never…
There’s no real love in youThere’s no real love in youThere’s no real love in youWhy do I keep loving youIt’s so automatic calling comes from the crossroadThey come and go like youIt’s automatic watching faces I don’t knowErase the face from you
It’s automaticSystematicSo traumaticYou’re automatic
There’s no real love in youThere’s no real love in youThere’s no real love in youWhy do I keep loving youAutomatic (automatic echo x3)Automatic (echo x3)Automatic (echo x3)Automatic (echo x3)
Each step you makeeach breath you takeyour heart,your soul,remote controlledThis life is so sickYou’re automatic to me
There’s no real love in you (in background x2)There’s no real love in youThere’s no real love in youThere’s no real love in youThere’s no real love in youThere’s no real love in youwhy do I keep loving youautomatic (automatic echo x3) there’s no real (in background)automatic (echo x3) love in you (in background)automatic (echo x3) why do I (in background)automatic (echo x3) keep loving you (in background)automatic…

No comments:

Post a Comment