I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Im walking on sunshine

GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Season 1 episode 6 - Vitamin D.
Cory Monteith (;

When is Glee season two coming out? :( GOSSIP GIRL has a new season! LIKE HELL YES BABY. Gee, gee, gee*Pearly! You made that song stuck in my head D; Girls Generation. Oh, I'm a flyer. -__- Geez, I'd wonder why, but I know why. GOD!lol


THIS IS A STORY OF A GIRL
Most of thr days, he would text me and stop texting me. Then I would text him again. How weird is that? Well, I don't know.. I'm having a really weird feeling now. I would kill myself to find out what's up with me. Gah!!



Well, here I am, listening to Micheal Buble's old album. I don'tknow what's it called but it's live. He's so awesome! He's so Jazzy. Anyways, W.W asked me about Y.W and I said, GAH! I just wanna be friends with him. No feelings for him. I feel like dying sometimes. I feel such a jerk sometimes. Could anyone help me? I'm afraid not.



I feel super SOUR today. When he makes me laugh and the things he said, I don't know if I should believe. I don't mean to be corny but it makes me feel.. super akward. Wait, I promised myself I won't date anyone right? I should keep that promise. Anyways, I absolutely adore cheesecakes! How suckish?I used to hate it!Things change for a reason.





uh-HUH!?





Guess what? I'm planning to get a skateboard! Well, hope I'd learn how to skate fast. Wait.. if my parents let. And well.. I could guess the answer.



NO.


My teenage life sucks!





When my friends are single. Someone tell me they like me.But whwn i finally cut him.


They have someone. And I'd be singing 'Single Ladies' alone! SOBS laa! Now a guy's 'hitting' on me and my friends are all single. JEEZ! I would kill myself with a BBGUN. It's illegal yet stupid yet fake. You must be wondering how am I gonner kill myself with a BBGun. Well.. PICTURE IT! I would keep shooting myself but feel nothing..



This is so Sweet:
Boy: Do you know i love you ?
Girl: No
Boy: K ...
Girl: Why ?
Boy: i Love You !!

You know you’re heartbroken when you want to fall asleep and never wake up because dreams are better than reality. Screw it.




S.R.K.R





OH,YOUR SUCH A BACKSTABER!
OH,NO,YOUR SUCH A SHIT TALKER!
EVERYBODY KNOW OF EVERYBODY KNOWS

o.O



My flowers died. SIGH
I'm a bad person. I don't even know what I'm posting.
I have a lame blog. Thanks for reading. nyeenyee.
From the girl who lost her mind 5 seconds ago.

ciou xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment