I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A little bit of sugar

Yes, it gets me really angry when people say nonsense. YES. It also drives me MAD when people tells you it's over and end up going back, OH PLEASE, IM SO SORRY! Give me a break! It's super corny! well this week gone so fast..I dont know but i reliese i have been acting very EMO!!..hmm..
I'm still in a bad mood because of what happen on tuesday(9 march)which is also yee sin birthday^^!!but that teacher she spoilt everything....
After we eat finish the cake then go toilet 2 wash hand and suddenly pn.azura got come and nisco,me ,siew wen like so SCARED..we just go downstais and later get slip...that was my worst day of the whole week~

OH ya my rose wilted xD...after 1 month

I got sick on thursday after swimming..my throat still hurts like crap..i cant even sing..hope it become better i dont want to go to choir with a voice like this..
Disney on ice was nice..it was so cold at the stadium but it was good..:)

I ♥ JUSTIN BIEBER!!

some guys hate him says he so gay not mature and stuff but i think he is just amazing =P.. he is so smexy!his mtv's are super hot!I dont care if he looks small or that stuff!he is HOT!!

So You Think You Can Dance?
Uhuh!


TATAS
♥Kimmiee

No comments:

Post a Comment