I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 19, 2010

When I say it,I mean It

Slept in my freezing room and ended up under my cover and pillows.Lols. Mum shook me awakewhen I was dreaming of BBQ. I was like OMG NOOO! My BBQ-dream! Kinda crappy. And funny but hoohaa(:

This thursday is sports day and after that we were going skateing,since its also a hole lot cheaper on weekdays. Kariokee!! aww have to wait next time...*sobs
Singing is fun, but when you can't get the tune or pitch right? It kills.
What the hell is wrong with me? Lately, I'm listening to 'emo' songs.
I'm an EMO CLOWN! NOT NOOOO!! I hate threatening my brother. But he asked for it - SIS, can you threaten me?
ME: OH SURE!

All smiles. YOU and Me..

Love hurts. If you think of it that way-it'll forever be that way

Barney will always be purple.

Glee makes me well, GLEE!

My fairytales will forever and always be a fantasy

Don't stop believing in yourself.

Endless love - does exist

Chocolate are sexy food

I'm walking on sunshine.


Say no to me?? I'd GIVE YOU HELL.
defy MY graviti
Sing me a love song
DO IT?


My ears hurt
Stop talking about BLAH BLAH BLAH, Get lost!
The clock's ticking like TiK ToK!

Time flies so quickly, 2 more days
Bullsha babe?

No comments:

Post a Comment