I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lovesong

Tadaaa!

everything says it all. Wait, what did anyone say anything? Blogging would ease up my mind but I don't know what to blog about today.
I realised my Birthday is in 1 week time(7 days)Time really passes by fast!

Hmmm?about the drama its about one week left and we have a lot to do.the props and stuff and suddenly tim and chew sayed they want to change the main actress!swt THERE IS NO TIME!!And on top of that i still have to memorize my part.

I'm confused!

Actually i dun really have much but they keep changing the script and i got a bad feeling..Gah!I want siew wen to dance too,SHE IS!!x)There has to be more couples in the prom and adam lambert and lady gaga head is gona be glued to the wall as prom extras and the zombies are weird and i feel like laughing every single time i see them dancing Thriller espetially J.lim (woot) but he dance better than j.t anyway!I really hope we dont mess up everything on that day x)And the dancing part is very weird..Imagine this >.<


" />

NItes♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment