I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

my darling


DOMOKUN <3
The monster is coming!Gah!
This past few days has been completely boring!!
Feel a little depressed. I wish there was someone to talk to. I don't know. I feel like there are people that don't wanna talk to me.*cough.. I feel kinda empty. But NAH!Stuff like this wont bring me down..
This is all i have to say to you:
-Ur so bitchy
- a wannabe
-a snob
- so frikin emo
-Keep your bloody mouth shut!
bloody hell!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
This ♥ thing is kinda getting into me.

The drama competition is in about two weeks time and siew wen is freeking out.I 've been waking up so early to go to practice but anyways it really FUN!I enjoy whacking j.t he is always the victim..
J.LIM
GAynesss..

Things NOT to do:
*Say Die.
*saying, KILL ME.
*Get into trouble.
*Panic.
*Say RAWWR

Phsycopath. I wanna be Phsycic. OMG is it even correctly spelt?

GUAAK GUAAK.♥
♥ .♥
O

Playing,
Almost Alice
Avril Lavringe

No comments:

Post a Comment