I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Elmo ;)

Conffessions of a happy person?It does sound weird..This week has been so tiring and my blog is so dusty...A-choo
Today did not go to school..was sick :(
Got my little puppy today,a white & black-brownish shih tzu..He is just so little and the cutest pup you have ever seen.Bought him on saturday but could take him only after 2 days..picked him up at 3..Still thinking of names to name him Napoleon? Nah Picaso? no Oreo sounds cute but felt like im gona eat him up then Elmo? Yes!Its perfect :)
ELMO!!!
thats his name
my baby elmo :)

There's alot of stuff I still cant believe
you and him.. omg?NO! him and her.. err? not the best couple in the world
and then there's you..I still can't believe your that kind of person before!
Still can't believe it

Oh ya,
You're the best mum in the world!
Happy mothers day!!
Mum!!
GLEE!I heard its coming out next week 14 may! season 2
go glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment