I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet caroline

So... I didn't blog for like..... WEEKS. YES. I. am. sorry..Breathe, I love glee..Drama is entertaning.And i like episode 22 of glee.It made me cry alot,wasted 1 litre of tears on that episode.Downloaded a lot of movies recently and i’ll just rot at home for now.Gees..Now that 90210 is over i cant wait for the next season! I want more...ZOMG. Blogspot's having problems.
Facebook and msn's having problem too. I HATE MY INTERNET
So,wei wen and I went out today to midvalley to watch Prince of persia and oh my god it was good.Really want to watch it again x)Also saw many people from school lawl tell me about privacy?After that came back and walked elmo with pamella's new dog,Teddy.To bad teddy
does not want to walk.
Peek-a-boo
OH,BOO!I'm feeling hyper.
Tomorrow is IU day..yeap so fast.Still decideing what to wear.Siew wen and wei wen coming early tomorrow so that it wont be akward when we walk in wearing that dress,YUP!
I'm so sleepy!! HEHE.
FACEBOOK
It's addictive!
It's a drug!
TATA ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment